In My Mailbox: The New Kobo Touch Edition

10:17 AM

Hey everyone! This week I got some really awesome stuff. Here we go:

Dragon's Pupils - The Sword GuestMisfitWard Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, # 1)The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1)The Beginning of AfterUltravioletThe Strange Case of Finley JayneRot & Ruin


For Review:
Misfit by Jon Skovron
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
Ultraviolet by RJ Anderson
Ward Against Death by Melanie Card

Dragon's Pupils - The Sword Guest by Martin Chu


Bought:
Lilac Kobo Touch
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
The Strang Case of Finley Jane by Kady Cross

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oooooh, Kobo Touch! Do you like it? I'm considering buying one but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Goddess Test and Ultraviolet are two of my favourites this year! Love the Kobo! :D

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my Kobo in Jan, and was feeling sad/annoyed that the touch came out six months later. But when I looked at it when I was in Chapters a few weeks ago, I found that I still loved mine. I hope you enjoy. I've heard good things about the Goddess Test.

    Happy Reading,

    ~Sara

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca- I adore my Kobo Touch. It has great battery life and I don't know how I lived without one before because of how portable it is and how much cheaper eBooks can be.

    ComaCalm- I ADORED the Goddess Test and I was just starting Ultraviolet the other day. It seems to be good.

    Sara- Thanks! I have never had a eReader and as my first one, I am in love with it. I am glad to hear you still love yours, I've used one and I like it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader