Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday

7:45 PM

So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.



Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

Well, I would love to sit down with Kelley Armstrong again because not only does she write amazing, she is so nice and lovely to talk to. I would also have to say I would love to meet JK Rowling and Cassandra Clare for obvious reasons.


Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books made to help showcase your blog to other bloggers out there with the same interests!

What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?

As of right now, I just can't get into historical fiction. I don't know why, but they just don't work for me.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Can't disagree. Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! (makes me excited to see my count go up to 2 haha) You blog seems great & it looks like we have similar taste in books, and I'm always looking for more blogs to follow, so I've added you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great picks. I would love to sit down with any of those ladies.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love historical fiction, when it has a paranormal element attached to it or a Contemps feel to it with a bit of mystery entwined. And as far as author's go, Kelley Armstrong and Cassandra Clare are wonderful choices! :)

    I love your blog, by the way. I'm definitely a new follower for sure.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my hop. I used to have problems with historical fiction. But lately I've read some really good ones that have just sucked me into it. Look through my blog for some of mine to see what I might recommend if you want. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I love historical fiction. Have you read Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time series? It's kind of historical fiction "lite" in that you're not bogged down with a bunch of historical details all the time. The guys are totally swoon-worthy too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader