Follow My Book Blog Friday and Book Blogger Hop

9:54 AM



So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.
ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction?

It would probably be Harry Potter/ Daniel Radcliff. My reaction would be between complete fangirling and fainting. Or a mix of both.

Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books made to help showcase your blog to other bloggers out there with the same interests!

What keeps you reading beyond the first few pages of a book, and what makes you want to stop reading a book and put it back on the shelf?

When a book dives straight into the action and the plot is moving constantly, that is a sign of a good book, though I'll often try and stick a book out even if the beginning does not catch my eye.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hi, old follower stopping by! Great answers! Check out my blog hops post on my blog!

    Kristen @suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Old follower stopping by, sometimes sticking it out leads to a really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand. I like for the book to get going from the beginning as well. I'm more attached to the characters though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya, happy Friday! Old follower just stopping by to say hi :)

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-and-book-blogger-hop.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through via Parajunkee. I'm having a giveaway on my blog this weekend, so please stop by!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Happy Friday! I am following via Follow Friday. I am a new follower and would like to invite you to my blog for a follow visit. Thanks. Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    Fifty Shades of Grey give away once you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'd love to meet Harry/Dan. Especially Harry, but Dan will always be Harry in my eyes.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old follower,

    I totally agree about Daniel Radcliff, he's a great Harry. I'm pretty sure I'd accidentially call him Harry instead of Dan if I met him.

    ~Sara

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Following via Book Blogger Hop. I am your new GFC follower. My answer to this weeks hop question:


    I started reading a book the last month and it was suppose to be a very good book. But after giving it a couple of chapters I just couldn’t get into it. I put the book aside to read another day. I don’t like to do that because I feel as if my mind might have had too many distractions and I didn’t give the book a chance. So I always try to wait for another day to give it another go. I have so many other books calling to me from my to-be-read list that it can really be distracting. READ ME! READ ME!
    I prefer reading and reviewing Christian Fiction but I do read a varity of other books. I just can’t handle too scary or gory. Suspense and Mysteries I like. No explicit adult books either if I do find one I really want to read I just skip over the x-rated stuff. So what genre do I read?


    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader