Twisted by Sara Shepard

11:58 AM

Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)Title: Twisted
Author: Sara Shepard
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release: July 5, 2011
Pages: 320
Series: Pretty Little Liars #9
Synopsis:
It’s been a year since the torturous notes from A stopped and the mystery of Alison DiLaurentis’s disappearance was finally put to rest. Now seniors in high school, Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily are older, but they’re not any wiser. The Pretty Little Liars have more secrets than ever - twisted secrets that could destroy the perfect lives they’ve worked so hard to rebuild.

Aria’s jealous of her boyfriend’s new exchange student. Spencer’s getting a little too cozy with her soon-to-be-stepbrother. Hanna’s one scandalous photo away from ruining her dad’s Senate campaign. And Emily will do anything to get a swim scholarship.

Worst of all: Last spring break in Jamaica, they did something unforgivable. The girls are desperate to forget that fateful night, but they should know better than anyone that all secrets wash ashore … eventually.

Review:
When Twisted was announced, I was still working on reading the rest of the Pretty Little Liars series. I love those books, so when Twisted came out, I knew I would have to read it. Going into Twisted, I had pretty high expectations after reading the other books, and this book blew past those expectations. Forget everything you thought was shocking in the Pretty Little Liars series, because the girls are back and better than ever. I honestly thought that the books couldn't get any better than it was, but I was absolutely wrong. My one dislike with this book was that there is a period of time between this book and Wanted. Though some of the events between then and now were described, not all of it was there. That aside, with more mind blowing drama than ever, Twisted will be truly satisfying to any Pretty Little Liars fan, and for that reason I give it a 5/5. If you haven't read any of the Pretty Little Liars books, I would recommend them to any fan of the TV series or those who adore drama.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woohoo! I loved PLL. I enjoyed Twisted too, and am looking forward to the next book coming out in December (I'm pretty sure it's called Ruthless)!
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books in the series but it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about Twisted. I have read the others but wasn't sure about this one. I will have to get it soon!

    Thanks for the wonderful review.

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader