Blogger Interview with Books Galore

6:10 AM

PhotobucketHey everyone! Today I have an interview with the blogger behind Books Galore. If you haven't heard of her blog, please check it out here.

1) Your bookcase is on fire. If you could only choose one book to save from your shelf, which would it be and why?

I would choose The Lying Game by Sara Shepard. It was an amazing book that I've read twice and her other series was amazing.

2) What part of a book is most important to you?

The characters because it you don't have good characters you can't have a good plot, and with poor characters you have a bad foundation.

3) What do you think about the retelling of classic stories?

The retellings better fit the YA genre than the classics did. The characters are often more up to date and relate-able to the reader.

4)Which was your favourite YA cover of 2011 so far?

Either Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey because they have such a presence.

5) What has your favourite summer 2011 read been so far and why?

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin because it was very well written and it drew you in from the beginning. I wasn't  able to put it down from the beginning!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the interview. Book bloggers are such awesome people!
    ~Sherry

    Sherry Soule Official Website

    Author of the Spellbound Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute interview! I love that you interview bloggers, it's so cool.

    Del.

    P.s. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makayla- No problem!

    Sherry- Thanks! I really love the blogger community.

    Delilah- Thanks! I just checked out your blog and I liked it quite a bit! I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader