Hop Day!

9:36 PM




So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.


If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?


I think I would write myself in to The Mortal Instruments Series, as Clary's other best friend or as a cameo character. Just to get to be part of that world would be amazing.



Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books made to help showcase your blog to other bloggers out there with the same interests!

What’s the LONGEST book you’ve ever read?

The longest book I've ever read to date is actually The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight. That book is 599 pages long, but I kind of wish it was 600 just so it was an even number.

TGIF is a meme held over at GReads
Have you ever read a book and not wanted to review it? Are some books too personal that we want to keep our thoughts our own?
The only times that this happens to me is when a series gets past book four and it begins to get very hard to give a review without using spoilers. Often, I won't review long series for just that reason.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower

    I've seen a few people saying they'd want to go into the mortal instruments, I haven't read it yet so I must get around to doing that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be part of the Mortal Instruments world would be ... amazing. Why didn't I think od something like this. I only came up with Harry Potter and LotR.
    Clary and Jace a re so much cooler ;)

    Nimue
    I'm a new follower My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through.


    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, C/O tgif: i had few moments of not wanting to review, why? http://sidnebkbclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be a Shadowhunter, hahaha. i'm sure it would be so exciting!!!
    I'm a new follower and this is my Follow Friday. Feel free to pass by and have a look and if you like it consider following me back ;)

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that way also. It becomes more difficult & not necessary. If you are that far in you'll probably keep going with or without me.

    Stop by if you get a chance
    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here as countrysunset40. I never thought about what it would be like reviewing a series, but I think you are probably right in that after so many, you would have a hard time in not giving too much away.

    Come on over to visit when you get the chance
    http://tracystreasureofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen quite few answer Shadowhunters in MI. ;) It's popular. :)

    New follower. :)
    My Friday @ For The Love of Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the 2nd time I've seen "The Mortal Instruments" series as an answer today. Maybe FF is trying to tell my something? Like "get off your procrastinating butt & read it already"? ^_^

    Please stop by & check out our FF at Badass Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower
    inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most people would guess I’d write myself in the role of a hero in a fictional adventure of some kind. But that would be only partially correct. As is my norm, I throw a curve ball in my answer that makes perfect sense one you follow my logic. Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and follow along the logic with me!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a new follower saying hello. Great answers to the question. I need to read The Mortal Instruments. I keep hearing people talk about it. I agree series books are hard to review. I didn't read very many until this year and I now totally see your point of view. Keep it shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Author and new follower from Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. new follower - come by and visit us www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Already following you on GFC. Stop by my blog and check out my Book Blogger Hop answer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader