In My Mailbox!

6:23 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature done by The Story Siren. This week I got quite a few awesome looking books and some swag as well!

Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)DeliriumUnwind
SpellboundThirteen Reasons Why
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)Madly and Wolfhardt (Book 1 and Book 2 of the Madly Series)

For Review/ Won:
Everblue by Brenda Pandos (Thanks to Brenda Pandos for the signed copy)
Madly & Wolfhardt by M. Leighton (Thanks to M. Leighton and Alex from Electrifying Reviews)

Bought:
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Haunted by Jessica Verday
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Swag:
Everblue Bookmarks! (Signed, not pictured above)
The Hunger Games Bookmark

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Awesome haul! Everblue looks great, and I definitely want to get my hands on that special edition of Delirium at some point. Happy reading next week! My IMM will be up tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! Hunger Games propaganda from The Capital. LoL. It looks like the kids are happy on the bookmark, happy to be going to the Games. Exactly what the Capital would want us to think!
    Just teasin'! Nice haul though! I love the special edition cover of Delirium.
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unwind is one of the best dystopian book ever! nice set :)

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/in-my-mailbox-11/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I love the new cover for Delirium. I've been meaning to read Thirteen Reasons Why.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a really cool bookmark! Super jealous! xD
    awesome books this week(:

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader