Waiting On Wednesday

4:43 PM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event held by Jill over at Breaking The Spine! It's all about those books you just can't wait for and are counting down the days till they come out. This week mine is a day late but I decided to do it anyway even though I'm late. I'll give you one guess as to what it is.

                               Strange Fate
                                  LJ Smith

This is a book I've been waiting for since I finished the third bind up of Night World. I am just dying to read the ending but this but has just been delayed like a million times. I just wished that it would come already! Unfortunately, I won't give a release date her because it keeps changing and currently it's saying 2012, but often deates set that far a head don't stay out there, they get changed to a closer date, so here's to hoping it comes out faster. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader