Night World Volume 2 by LJ Smith

7:07 PM

Title: Night World Volume 2
Author: LJ Smith
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release: November 8, 2008
Rating: 4/5
Series: Night World Series
Synopsis:


Vampires, werewolves, witches, shapeshifters -- they live among us without our knowledge. Night World is their secret society, a secret society with very strict rules. And falling in love breaks all the laws of the Night World.
In Dark Angel, Gillian is saved from drowning by her guardian angel. Only visible to Gillian, Angel will fulfill her heart's every desire. But when Angel starts making strange and sinister requests, Gillian must question who he truly is and where he came from.
Armed with a wooden stake, martial arts, and the will to resist a vampire's mind control, Rashel struggles to avenge her mother's death in The Chosen. Then she meets Quinn, her soulmate, who is part of the world she has vowed to destroy.
Hannah receives notes warning her of incredible danger in Soulmate. But if death is her destiny, is the Lord of the Night World's love strong enough to save her?

Review:

Yes. I read this one too. And before I start I'd just like to say I've read the third one too and I will be reviewing that one too. OK, now for the review. As I said before, I really don't like these covers but after reading the first book in the series I just had to read this one. I mean HAD to. I was/am in love with these books. They portrayed exactly what I wanted in a book at the time. Paranormal romance, a little action, and most importantly, a storyline that actually moves *cough* unlike Twilight *cough*.

At the time they were perfect for me. And at the time I really didn't have an eye for detail. I thought 'These stories are just flawless. Why can't all books be like this?'. Well looking back, it's a good thing I didn't get my wish cause if I did, all books would be fairly repetitive. Don't get me wrong, I love htese books but by the time you get to the second book of the same thing, it gets boring.

All and all I love these books anyways and I highly recomend you read the books especially if you're jus getting serious with reading and you have nothing to read. They are a great starting point and don't be daunted by their length, because it's like you're reading three books, but you paid for one :).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader