New In The World of... Rick Riordan!

1:14 PM

Hey guys! Sorry I'm a day late but here it is now. This week the news I have found out some news about an upcoming book in The Heroes of Olympus series. I found this out because I just finished The Lost Hero the other day and in the back it had the name to the next book in the series. So the next book in The Heroes of Olympus series is.... The Son of Neptune. And for those of you who read Rick Riordan's books, you'll notice that Rick has used the Roman name for the god and not the Greek name that is so often used in this series (Poseidon). This leads me to believe that the next book in this series might just focus around Percy and all the other new characters as well.

Thanks for reading!
The Bursting Bookshelf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader