Speak Now by Taylor Swift

4:24 PM

Title: Speak Now
Singer: Taylor Swift
Produced By: Big Machine Records
Release: October 25, 2010
Rating: 5/5
Song List:
Mine
Sparks Fly
Back to December
Speak Now
Dear John
Mean
The Story of Us
Never Grow Up
Enchanted
Better Than Revenge
Innocent
Haunted
Last kiss
Long Live

Bonus Content  (only on Target Deluxe Edition):
Ours
If This Was a Movie
Superman
Back to December (acoustic)
Haunted (acoustic)
Mine (pop mix)

Review:
I know, I've never done this before, and I won't do this often but I just got this CD the other day and I just love it! I became a big fan of Taylor Swift right around when her Fearless CD went platinum. I got that one and played it and played it and played it. I loved all the songs on it. But my favorite was Fearless. It was just so great and the lyrics spoke to me. So I rushed to get this one trying to keep in mind that it might not be as good so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up too high. But Taylor has done it again! She has topped herself with another great CD that I bet will go platinum just like the last one. In fact I just can't wait for her to tour for this CD because it will be some sort of an amazing concert.

My favorite song on this CD is really hard to pick. I mean I love them all! How am I supposed to pick just one? But if I had to pick, I would pick Better than Revenge. It's a fun faster song about a girl who works hard to get her crush just to have a popular girl swoop in and steal him from her. It's kind of funny but it's also pretty pop-ish and fun. I'm also listening to it as I write this review. It's my favorite. For now. :P

All the songs are great on this album and I just adore the fact that Taylor writes her own songs and plays the guitar for herself too. I am in love with this record and I hope you guys are too. And if you haven't listened to it yet, you should buy it right away and listen! It's EPIC.

PS: I changed my regular blue font for red to honour this great album. That's all. I'll go now.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Saw this in your latest WOW post and had to click through-I'm also a big Taylor fan and I can't wait for Red. Do you have a favorite of the 5 songs that were prereleased? Mine is "I Knew You Were Trouble" but I can't wait to hear the rest-I think it will be her best yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader