Follow my book blog friday and book blogger hop!

8:04 AM



So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.

 What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

Reading as many books as possible so that I will have read as many as possible before the world ends! And also watching as many good movies as possible should Mel Gibson return to making movies.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books made to help showcase your blog to other bloggers out there with the same interests!

“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

My first contest (which is still open for today) was held in the last month. This was a huge milestone for me so it is very close to my heart.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay for having your first contest. I can't wait to host my own. ^_^ New follower! Here's my FF: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-6-book-blogger-hop-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Book Blogger Hop. I am getting ready to figure out how to host my first contest, so congratulations on yours. Hope you'll come by and check out my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you through the hop.
    My favorite post is my interview and giveaway with Marie Lu, the author of Legend, an upcoming dystopian.

    Fragments of Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader