Library Thursday Blog Hop

7:07 PM

Hey guys! I just recently found a new blog hop that features books you get out in the library! I think it sounds fun since there's no other hop like it! It's hosted by Lazy Girl Reads.

I only have one books this week and that's Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin. It's all about Greg who builds schools in places where children have never had a chance to go to school and his journey along the way.

Did you guys get anything?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. HEY!! Thanks for signing up for the hop! I am your newest follower. I'm also your 75th follower which makes me very lovely and invincible. heheheh <3

    Looking forward to checking out your entire page!

    xo,
    Lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Just stopping by to say hello :)

    Laceyinthesky
    Lacey in the Sky with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader