Follow My Book Blog Friday!

12:10 PM

So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.

What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

There are numerous occasions where I've discovered a book on a blog and decided to read it but probably the most recent example would have to be Need by Carrie Jones. I just got it after seeing it on numerous blogs.



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. HI,
    I am an old follower. Please stop by my blog if you can and follow back. WWW.booksdevoured.blogspot.com
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by for Follow Friday :P Visit my blog and enter the giveaway when you get the chance! www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a little red in the face to confess that Riddle of Berlin, a book the author Cym Lowell gave me for guest blogging for him while he was on vacation is still on my TBR pile! This year I’ll read it. I meant it!

    Thank God It’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! I'm a new follower. Check me out at www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anna! Stopping by via FF! That's really weird that you chose Need! I just bought a copy of that myself! I'm looking forward to seeing your review on it.

    I'm a new follower now! Please take some time and stop by my blog. Follow me back if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Follow Friday. I've heard great things about Need. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great weekend.

    I'm giving you an award too! You can get it at
    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-x2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader