Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I’ve Read In 2018 (So Far)

7:55 AM


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post prompt created by That Artsy Reader Girl.

The topic this week is Best Books I've Read in 2018 (So Far)!

This week, I'm just going to be highlighting seven books instead of ten. Why? The books I've read this year have been very hit or miss (mostly misses, honestly). So, without further adieu, here are the top ten books I've read this year (in no particular order):

1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2. The Martian by Andy Weir
3. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
4. Walt Disney: An American Original 
5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
6. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J.K. Rowling
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I haven't read any of the books featured in your post.

    I selected the freebie topic and chose the top ten book festivals I'd love to attend here in the USA. Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/07/top-ten-tueday-ttt-throwback-freebie.html?showComment=1531236356028#c2173527157270187754

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check these books out, they are fantastic!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great list - Turtles is one of my favourite books I've read in the last year. I might do this over on my blog - it's a great idea for a post. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it too! Can't wait to see what you put in your top ten

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the Harry Potter books. They’re some of my all-time favorites. Turtles, The Martian, and Ready Player One are pretty good, too.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my fifth or so time rereading them, they're just so great!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader