Stacking the Shelves

6:41 PM



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It centers around bloggers sharing the books they've purchased or acquired throughout the week. If you're interested in participating, head over to Reading Reality every week.

Do you ever order books and then realize they might not arrive before you head out of town? Cause I did that this week. I'm heading out of town and it wasn't until two days after I ordered a new set of books that I realized the expected delivery date was after I leave town. Luckily, the postal service came through for me and got the package here the day before I leave.

So, what was the in the package? It was a bit of a Sarah J Maas week. I ordered a hardcover set of the Court of Thorns and Roses series, the book in the Throne of Glass series, and then Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. 

I'm super excited about reading these books and letting you guys know what I think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader