Follow Friday

7:15 PM




So Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkee and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.


What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?


Shatter Me for sure! I'd like to see Adam played by Paul Wesley and Juliette played by Jennifer Lawrence. Both of these actors are great and I think they'd do the characters quite nicely. I'd also like to see Vampire Academy as a movie as well as Graceling.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Yes, I'd love to see Shatter Me as a film too! New follower.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I also would love to see VA as a movie, so many exotic settings to choose from!
    Old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It would play out well on a big screen too :)

      Delete
  3. Oohh, Shatter Me would make a great movie!!
    Old follower :)
    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent read it yet, but need to!

    New follower!

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see a Vampire Academy movie! I agree with that!

    New follower via GFC!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Books I haven't read. Sounds awesome though. New Linky follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the second person I've seen mention Graceling. I'd not heard of this till I read a review the other day and now it's on my TBR pile. New follower. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never read Shatter Me, sounds like a good choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice!

    New follower! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read it, but I should! I'm a new follower via Linky Follow.

    Happy Friday to you! :)
    Ree @ Literary Obsession
    Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shatter Me is like one of my ALL TIME fav reads!!! New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader