Waiting On Wednesday: Angelfire

11:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event held by Jill over at Breaking The Spine! It's all about those books you just can't wait for and are counting down the days till they come out.
This week for WoW I have chosen...

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton!

I know that this book is already out, but I really can't wait until I get to pick this one up! So I'm just waiting until I get a chance! The summary sounds really cool and I think it will be a great book, plus it has an pretty cover to boot.

What are you guys waiting for?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This one is up next on my TBR and i can't wait to dive into it after all the great reviews it's gotten :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader