The Time Will Come

11:18 AM


Every Thursday a meme occurs over at Books for Company where you post about those books that you have on your shelf that you've been meaning to read for what seems like forever.

This week the book that has been on my shelf forever is Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl. I got this as soon as it was paperback and I forgot about it for a while in the misdt of getting many other books at the time, though it's still on my TBR list.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful Creatures has been on my shelf for a while now as well. I am going to get to it something this summer. I have a few books that I've bought but have not read yet. Some day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader