2012 Books I Cannot Wait For

3:27 AM

Hello everyone, I have decided to compile a list of 2012 books that both look and sound great! Please leave the books you're excited for in the comments. Mine is pretty long, how about yours?

A Million Suns by Beth Revis
A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Of Poseidon

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

Black Heart by Holly Black
Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

City of Lost Souls and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (No Images)

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
 Unraveling

The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Selection (The Selection, #1)

Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Hemlock

Stunning by Sara Shepard
Stunning (Pretty Little Liars, #11)

Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard
Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3)

Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard
Hide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4)

Endlessly by Kiersten White
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

Once by Anna Carey
Once (Eve, #2)

Pretty Little Secrets by Sara Shepard
Pretty Little Secrets: a Pretty Little Liars Collection

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Everneath (Everneath, #1)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The Immortal Rules, Insurgent and The Selection are those of these I'm looking forward to the most! I cannot wait to get my hands on them. :) Great waits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I just started reading "Across The Universe", and am really enjoying it, so I'll be looking forward to "A Million Suns", too. As well as some others on this list...

    Great post! Happy holidays. :D

    Alexandra~

    http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca- I'm soooo looking forward to The Selection and after reading The Iron Fey series, I will read anything by Julie Kagawa.

    Alexandera- You will love the ending to Across the Universe! I know I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader