Waiting On Wednesday

11:20 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event held by Jill over at Breaking The Spine! It's all about those books you just can't wait for and are counting down the days till they come out.
This week for WoW I have chosen...

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Why do I keep picking books that are already out? Well, for the third week in a row, I have chosen a book that already hit the shelves a while back. That's right, it's Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I am DYING to read this book. I mean, just the idea that love is a disease? That's so unique and cool! And the cover is simple yet gorgeous all at the same time!

What are you waiting for?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I read the ARC of Delirium, but ever since it's been published I've been trying to get myself a finished copy and can't get one ANYWHERE in my town. I have been promised, after numerous trips to WH Smiths that it will be in tomorrow. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand it, I'd put books that are already out and I can't wait to read in my WoW too! But there's too many of them!LOL
    I didn't have the chance to read Delirium either, and I'm dying to read it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you on picking books that are already out! I have this one waiting in line at home and I can hardly wait to crack it open!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader