Waiting On Wednesday: Bloodlines

5:06 PM

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event held by Jill over at Breaking The Spine! It's all about those books you just can't wait for and are counting down the days till they come out.
This week for WoW I have chosen (and I know I'm a day late)...

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

While there is nothing released about the book on Goodreads, I am still very excited for Bloodlines because I am loving Vampire Academy right now. And the cover is awesome!!! I love how they took a step away from the Vampire Academy covers and didn't try and do the same cover for this book.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I cannot wait for this book either! I'm so excited about the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader