Waiting on Wednesday... The Iron Knight

3:03 PM

Sorry I'm a day late agian, but I don't have an excuse. Sorry guys. This week I chose...

THE IRON KNIGHT BY JULIE KAGAWA

I am absolutely obsessed with the Iron Fey series right now. I just finished The Iron Daughter today and I only just recently read The Iron King. I am just freaking out over this series! It's great and your guys need to read it if you haven't all ready.

That's all for now,
The Bursting Bookshelf

PS: The Iron Queen (third book in the Iron Fey series) comes out in February 2011. But if you want to get your hands on it early check out Julie's blog here. She's hosting a giveaway for an ARC of The Iron Queen ending on November 24, 2010. Don't be late! Wish you guys luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader