Book Blogger Hop!

7:15 PM

Book Blogger Hop
So today I found a great meme called Book Blogger Hop. It's a great way that book bloggers go and check out other book blogs that you might be interested in. So I thought 'Hey! Why not? It looks like tons of fun and a great way to check out other peoples blogs!'. So I did.

"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all that I have, from my books to my house, I feel so fortunate to be able to lead the life that I do with all it's pleasantries. I am also thankful for all the things that make me laugh in life.

So that's what I'm thankful for, but how about you guys? Please also check out Crazy For Books and try out this great meme.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm just popping in via the hop to say hi! We definitely read a lot of the same books, so I'm glad to have found your blog. Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series, can't wait to see what you think of it! And I'm with you on Team Ash:) I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny of Supernatural Snark
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newest follower! I like your blog, and your signature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, welcome to the hop. I'm enjoying reading through your blog. Happy Thanksgiving for Thursday, hope you have a fun and relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the hop! I am hopping around this morning looking for kindred souls. I am your newest follower. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader