Stacking the Shelves

8:00 AM



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It centers around bloggers sharing the books they've purchased or acquired throughout the week. If you're interested in participating, head over to Reading Reality every week.


I went to the used book store and ended up picking up a few real gems. I got Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, The Girl on the Train, Hidden Figures, and The Zookeepers Wife. 

I've always been a fan of NASA (I even have a super cool NASA t-shirt), and after seeing Hidden Figures, I've been trying to hunt down a copy of the book.

  I saw the trailer for The Zookeepers Wife (is there any role Jessica Chastain can't take on?). Similarly, I saw the trailers for Me and Earl and the Dying Girl as well as The Zookeepers Wife and decided that this time, I would read the book before seeing the movie.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader