Stacking the Shelves

8:00 AM

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It centers around bloggers sharing the books they've purchased or acquired throughout the week. If you're interested in participating, head over to Reading Reality every week.

This week has been an exceptional week for me! I got a ton of books I've been super excited about for a while! 



The week started on a good note - half of a book order that I've been waiting for from Amazon showed up! The first half of my order had Anna and the French Kiss and Less by Andrew Sean Greer. I have previously read Anna and the French Kiss (and reviewed it) but my copy went missing in my last move. 

I also swung by a bookstore (because when is getting just two books enough?). I picked up a biography I've been eyeing for a long time (Walt Disney: An American Original). I also picked up a book I've heard a ton of hype about (The Hate U Give) because I found it at a great price.

Finally, my week ended with the second half of my Amazon order coming: I got Lola and the Boy Next Door (read my review here) and The Nightingale. 

Overall, it was a great book week for me! I've already started reading the pile (starting with the Walt Disney biography) and I'm sure I'll be done reading sooner than later.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader