Brief Hiatus

3:26 PM

Hello everyone!


Long time no see! I know I have neglected my blog a lot in the past little while, but it is with good reason: exams. I thought I'd be able to continue updating through this time, but I have been proven completely wrong, and for that I am sorry. 


What's the point of this post, you ask? Well, I've decided on taking a brief hiatus (which you may have gotten from the title of this post). It'll only last two weeks, giving me time to properly focus on my exams. I have a few posts scheduled for you to enjoy, but I will not be writing any new ones for two weeks.


I cannot wait to come back during the summer and review a ton of books for you guys!


Thanks for your understanding,
Anna Tee
The Bursting Bookshelf


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader