Bout of Books

6:19 PM

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Hello everyone! I've decided to participate in a read-a-thon (in Canada this weekend is a long weekend, ergo, lots of time to read!). I can't say that I remember ever doing a read-a-thon before, but it seems like a very good idea! I know I'm a day late jumping into the fun, but better late than never. I hope you guys can participate too! Without further delay, here are my goals:


The Books:
The Vindico by Wesley King
Looking for Alaska by John Green
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hi! This is my first Read-a-Thon too! Great book choices! I read Cinder awhile ago and loved it! Looking for alaska is my favorite John green book!

    New follower and Good Luck! ;0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to see how you do! I can't wait to read more of John's work.

      Delete
  2. Hope you have lots of fun! Cinder is completely amazing, and the rest of those books sound super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've only heard amazing things about Cinder, I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

      Delete
  3. Great list of books. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the read-a-thon. :) Hope you enjoy John Green. I'm not a fan of YA contemporary but I'm becoming more and more intrigued by him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have a great pile! Have fun reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay.. another read-a-thon newbie! I haven't read any of the books you'll be reading but I've heard amazing things about Cinder.. I need to buy it soon! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader