The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

3:30 PM

Title: The Last Song
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing 
Release: March 1, 2010
Pages: 463
Series: None
Synopsis:
Her parents' divorce left 17-year-old Veronica Miller embittered and confused. Three years later, "Ronnie" still seethes with anger toward her father, a musician and teacher who has abandoned hectic New York City for the quiet beach town of Wilmington, North Carolina. Nevertheless, she reluctantly agrees to her mother's altruistic plan that for the good of all concerned, she should visit her estranged father in his new home. As the story of The Last Song unfolds, novelist Nicholas Sparks weaves his magic, threading together the intricate story of three very different people tied inextricably together.

Review:
First off, I would just like to point out the fact that Nicholas Sparks books never fail to make me cry. That also never fails to get me weird looks. Never the less, The Last Song was another epic love story with a bittersweet ending that will keep you up thinking about it for nights. The writing in The Last Song was fantastic, gripping the reader's emotions with a titanium fist, never once letting go. The storyline moved quickly, but you never felt like you lost out on anything with this stand alone book. The characters were young compared to ones of previous Nicholas Sparks novels I've read, as Ronnie and Will are just done high school in this book. I also adored the supporting characters of The Last Song and the effects that they had on the story. This book gets a 5/5 for sure for being my favorite Nicholas Sparks book so far. I can't wait to read many more of his awesome books in the future.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great review. I just don't care for Nicholas Sparks for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this book, it is one of my all time favourites and I was crying my eyes out when I read it. I haven't actually read any of his other books but I definitely want to. Great review. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader