Sunshine Blogger Award

6:00 AM



I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Princess of Pages. Thank you so much for the nomination! 
1. What’s the perfect day for you?

My perfect day is a mix of Netflix and reading. I love just cozying up and enjoying a cup of coffee with a good book. Right now I'm also doing a rewatch of Gilmore Girls, 

2. What was your last 5 star read and what made it great? 
One Day in December by Josie Silver. It was realistic and cute and amazing. I would highly recommend it. 

3. Do you prefer series or standalones?
Honestly, stand alones. 

4. Do you read multiple books at the same time, or do you read one at a time?
I read one at a time.

5. Do you have any book regrets?
Buying Famous in Love. So boring.

7. If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would you choose and what would you be doing?
I would love to spend the day with ladies of Big Little Lies. They seem like a hoot to be around.

8. If you could only read one more book for the rest of 2018, which book would you choose?
I would just read The Martian over and over.

9. Do you ever review audio books?
No. I just can't get into any of the narrators I've tried.

10. What’s three non book related things, you want to share about yourself?
I love Netflix, I adore dogs, I love going to local parks.

11. If you could choose any books series to be made into a TV series, which one would you choose and who would play the hero and heroine?
I would love to see Anna and the French Kiss. I have no idea who would play who, but dang do I want that to be made into a movie. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your Website Is Nice And Informative. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Good Effort. If you want to know who is the Beautiful Punjabi Actress, Beautiful Female Singers and Hottest Hollywood Actress than visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader