500 GFC Followers

9:50 PM

Hey everyone! 


First off; THANK YOU!! 


A little while back I reached 500 GFC followers! A thank you goes out to every last one of you for supporting me in doing what I love. 


Also, if you add my Networked Blogs and Linky Followers and Email Subscribers, I have 550 followers, which is amazing!


On a side note, I'm entering a really busy time with school wrapping up, so I appologize for the lesser number of posts, I'll be picking up speed again when my summer starts. 


So THANK YOU GUYS! Watch for a giveaway later (when I'm a little less busy, probably end of June) as a thank you for all the support you guys give me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader