Fearless (Platinum Edition) by Taylor Swift

1:55 PM

Title: Fearless Platinum Edition
Artist: Taylor Swift
Produced By: Big Machine Records
Release: October 26, 2009
Rating: 5/5
Song List:
Jump Then Fall *
Untouchable *
Forever & Always (Piano Version) *
Come In With The Rain *
Superstar *
The Other Side of the Door *
Fearless
Fifteen
Love Story
Hey Stephan
White Horse
You Belong With Me
Breathe (feat. Colbie Caillat)
Tell Me Why
You're Not Sorry
The Way I Loved You
Forever & Always
The Best Day
Change

Video List:

Music Videos
Change*
The Best Day*
Love Story*
White Horse*
You Belong With Me*

Behind The Scenes Of
Love Story*
White Horse*
You Belong With Me*

Addition Content
Fearless Tour 2009 Photo Gallery*
Fearless Tour First Show Behind The Scenes*
CMT Awards: Thug Story (feat. T-Pain)*

Review:
As if I really need to day anything other than EPIC. This is the CD that made me the Taylor Swift fan I am today. Before I got this I had gotten some of the singles and just loved them but I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy the CD yet. Then I was lucky enough to get it for Christmas and because I waited that long I was able to get the Platinum Edition which has a lot more and is worth the extra money to get. It is a phenomenal album with tons of bonus features that bring you closer than ever to Taylor and from making the videos to making the tours.

My all time favorite song on this album absolutely has to be either Fearless or Fifteen. I love, love, love Fearless because it talks about this guy that she feels fearless with and the different things that they do because they feel so comfortable with each other like dancing in rain in her best dress but she doesn't care because they're together and that's all that matters. I like Fifteen because of how it talks about that you may feel like you are in love with a guy in high school, but it's just high school and life will go on after that relationship. Both of these song's just speak to me and they also make me want to sing along with them.

If you guys don't have this album, you need to get it. Period. No option. This album WILL turn you into a Taylor Swift fan. It has slow slongs, faster songs and funny songs. It has everything I like in music and I could ever wish for in a album and more. This is a must buy for sure.

*Only available on the Platinum Edition.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader