Stacking the Shelves

11:50 AM


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to show what your book haul for the week looks like!

Bought:
SpeechlessThe Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)

The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


For Review:
UndeadThe Dark Unwinding Magisterium Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Undead by Kirsty Mckay
Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really want to read The Dark Unwinding! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I just bought The Mark of Athena, too -- mostly for my son for his bday, but of course I get the benefit, too, lol. I bought The Rise of Nine for him, too. Also just got Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, which looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED Speechless!!! Silence was good and I really need to catch up on the Rick Riordan series! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader