In My Mailbox

2:26 AM

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature done by The Story Siren.

For Review:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Thanks to Hachette Book Group Canada)

Bought (all eBooks):
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Bumped (Bumped, #1)The UnidentifiedEntwinedUnearthly (Unearthly #1)Withering TightsVesper (Deviants, #1)Lucky (Avery Sisters Trilogy Series #1)

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
The Unidentified Rae Mariz
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Lucky by Rachel Vail

All of these books were bought on Kobo from HarperTeen's Ten eBooks for 99 cents sale!


Gifts:
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Saving June

The Last Scrifice by Richelle Mead
Saving June by Hannah Harrington

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Looks like you loaded up on E-books. Great haul. E-books are a wonderful way to save on space. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    My Goodie Bag/IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of people got their review copies of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight this week. ;) I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last Sacrifice & Saving June are AMAZING<3 I really want to read Unearthly & Ten Things We Did is HILARIOUS!! Also, I'm SOOO jealous you have The Statistical Probability... it's looks fantastic<3

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW at the ebooks! My TBR list just grew exponentially!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Shannon
    http://extremereadingandwriting.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome IMM! You got pretty much the same novels as I did! Woot. :D And some awesome additions to them as well. Hope you enjoy!

    My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got an amazing group of books this week!

    I'm very excited to read The Statistical Probability. :)

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! You got some really good books this week! Hereafter is such a great read and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did! Hope you had a good Christmas =]

    Happy Reading!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saving June is just awesome :) Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader