In My Mailbox: OMG I LOVE SIMON & SCHUSTER CANADA EDITION!

5:27 PM

Hey guys I would just like to kick off this post with a HUGE thank you to Simon & Schuster Canada for being so awesome and for sending me all these amazing items! Let's get started!

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)PossessionFire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #2)


For Review:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Thanks to Simon & Schuster Canada)
Possession by Elana Johnson (Thanks to Simon & Schuster Canada)

Bought:
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Swag:
One City of Fallen Angels Poster
Eight City of Fallen Angels Buttons (Watch out for giveaways!)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback or just say Hi!

Blog Lovin

Follow

Currently Reading

Walt Disney: An American Original

NetGalley

Professional Reader